Saturday, August 27, 2016

What Motivates You ?

This is a popular interview question
Following are 3 sample answers
Sample#1
I am very result-oriented person; my primary motivation is to achieve the desired end result.  While I enjoy working on the project of my own, I am particularly motivated by the buzz of working in a team. It’s very exciting working closely with others, who share the same common goal. I also like to take on the challenge, and rise to that challenge as part of a concerted team effort.
ID-10078125
Sample#2
Primarily, my ability to work hard and delivering result motivates me.  But subsequent recognition of my efforts gives me the encouragement for my next efforts.

Sample#3
Responsibility towards work motivates me the most and my aim within any company is to move up to greater levels of responsibility to achieve each goal with better responsibilities.
Tips:
  • Sometimes, the best solution is to be honest- you can say money is your motivational factor, but it should be your last option
  • Mention things like Job satisfaction, working towards a goal, contributing to a team effort or developing your skills- provide a specific example that supports your response
  • Excitement for new challenges
  • Quest for personal development
What not to say:
  • Do not mention that you are motivated by bragging rights, material things or fear of being disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment