Thursday, August 25, 2016

How Do You Define Success ?

This is a popular interview question
Following are 4 sample answers
Sample ans#1
I feel successful with continuous progress.  I find exciting when I am allowed to implement new ideas and see its fruition. I would define my success as what I have learned through years and use them when circumstances arises or demands.
Sample ans#2
I feel successful when I meet my short term as well as the long-term goals. I try to achieve the set goals and work hard as much as I can, I try to reach those goals and achieve the desired outcome. I want to recognize myself as someone with a progressive attitude who does his best and gives 100% to attain goals.  To me success is not just my personal achievements but also by the efforts of the people around me.
Sample ans#3
Success to me is knowing that I am excelling in my performance and filling fulfilled. My work should add value to the company and its customers. Knowing that each day I am making the world a better place is a success to me. I would define success at work as what I have learned from key job assignments experiences.
Sample ans#4
Success to me is spending the majority of the time focused on work that are fulfilling and increasing my efficiency to help the organization grow.  While I also believe that greater success can be achieved while working as a team towards a common goal.
Tips:
  • Summarize your career goals
  • Don’t say something that sound self-centric   

No comments:

Post a Comment